• superb countryside and moorland views • close to amenities
• one private parking space • communal south facing garden
• communal entrance • lift and stairs • entrance hallway
• inner lobby • living room with views
• kitchen/breakfast room with views • shower room
• master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• generous second double bedroom • gas fired central heating
A quality apartment on the top floor of the Moorlands development serviced by lift and stairs and enjoying the best of the superb rural and moorland views. The apartment has a spacious living room and a smart fitted kitchen with all major appliances, a shower room/w.c. and two double bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite bathroom. Outside there is a reserved parking space and a communal garden which is south facing.
Whilst being just a short walk to Chagford’s superb amenities, Moorlands is close to the edge of town and as such enjoys glorious views. No 12 looks westwards towards the moor, Kestor Rock and Gidleigh Forest. The ancient stannary town of Chagford has a wide variety of day to day and specialist shops, cafes, a hotel and restaurants. There is a parish church, Roman Catholic church and chapel, a doctors, dentists and veterinary surgery as well as excellent sports facilities with a cricket and football pitch, a sports pavilion, tennis club, bowling club and an open air swimming pool in the summertime. The A30 dual carriageway is approximately 5 miles away and Exeter is approximately 20 miles.
- Price: £ 280,000
- Address: 12 Moorlands
- Town: Chagford
- County: Devon
- Country: United Kingdom
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2